Mother's Day is two weeks away! Still looking for a way to spoil Mom on her special day? Why not bring her to Vail?! Here are a few activities to add to your itinerary that Mom is sure to love!
Brunch is a Mother's Day tradition. In Vail, there are lots of wonderful restaurants where you can take Mom for a delicious meal! We recommend...
- Ludwig's Breakfast: a brunch hotspot feature creative cuisine inspired by Europe! Their terrace features stunning views of Gore Creek.
- The Little Diner: a legendary local breakfast spot with a cozy atmosphere and tasty food! This is a great option for those seeking casual brunch.
- Westside Cafe & Market: a down-home breakfast restaurant that's been serving the community for more than 20 years! Come by for extraordinary brunch and awesome cocktails.
Explore a Garden
Take Mom to explore an alpine garden this Mother's Day! Betty Ford Alpine Gardens is a unique, beautiful outdoors space. It is one of the highest botanical gardens in the world, sitting at more than 8000 feet in elevation. Walking the paths, you'll find all of the plants coming back to their full vibrancy after a lovely, snowy winter. Mom will love getting to see all of the blooms as they begin to blossom! For the best experience, we recommend connecting with the Educational Center, where you can learn more about the gardens. Be sure to check out the tour offerings as well!
Does Mom love crafting? Join her for a workshop at Alpine Arts Center! They offer a variety of visual arts classes each week, including classes that pair art with cocktails or tasty treats. On Mother's Day, they're offering a special class where you'll learn to paint spring flowers. All guests get a cupcake, and all participating moms get a free mimosa!
Relax at the Spa
What mom doesn't love a day at the spa?! This Mother's Day, pamper Mom with a relaxing massage, facial, or other soothing treatment at one of the local spas in Vail. We recommend...
- Spa Anjali: one of the top 25 spas in the world, according to Conde Nast! This spa is a luxury experience that Mom will never forget. They feature 14 unique treatment rooms offering massage, facials, body treatments.
- Well & Being Spa: a popular spa at the Hythe that offers a variety of terrific treatments. This spa prides itself on its attention to detail. You're sure to go home refreshed and revived!
Take Mom shopping this Mother's Day! There are lots of shops to browse in Lionshead and Vail Village. You'll find anything you could want here- including candy, liquor, fine art, clothing, ski gear, and much more!
Does Mom love reading? Venture over to Edwards and checkout Bookworm. Is she more interested in sports? Check out Ptarmigan Sports or Buzz's Boards.
We hope this helps you plan your celebration. Treat Mom to the best Mother's Day ever in Vail!